While movie theatres, restaurants and other businesses must close during the coronavirus pandemic, Varian Construction is classified as an essential business. Our operations are able to continue as “normal” during this time and we’re taking intentional and careful measures as outlined by the Center for Disease Control to slow the spread of the virus, maintain a safe jobsite and ensure the safety of our staff and clients. Here’s what we’re doing:
- Frequently cleaning and disinfecting of commonly used surfaces
- Practicing social distancing
- Employees who have symptoms are encouraged to stay home until symptoms have subsided
- Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Using hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available
- Avoiding using other employees’ phones, desks, offices and other work tools and equipment, when possible. If necessary, they are cleaned and disinfected before and after use.
- Wearing personal protective equipment on and off the jobsite
As an essential business, we’re hard at work continuing to transform people’s homes into their dream homes through our remodeling services. If spending more time in your home has you thinking of all the projects that need to be completed, the perfect time to start is now, and Varian Construction is open for business and able to help you get the ball rolling.
Nonessential businesses have had to close their doors temporarily. As a business owner, now might be a good time to give your business a facelift. With Varian Construction’s commercial remodeling services, we can assist with the design and completion of all project types so your business is looking its best when your employees and patrons can safely return.
If you’re in the Southwest Florida area and are looking for a contractor that’s going to go above and beyond the call of duty for your remodeling project, contact Varian Construction at (239) 514-0103. Varian Construction is a 30-year-old, owner-operated company that takes pride in their projects all while alleviating the stress on the homeowner.